May your practice be guided by the spirit of Aloha with our Hawaii design.
This mat is illustrated by local artist Anja Jane, it's an homage to a trip around the lush island of Maui along the Hana highway in a blue VW camper called Gypsea.
- Combination yoga mat + towel in one
- Super absorbent, premium microfibre suede top layer
- Reversible, natural rubber base
- Grip increases the more you sweat
- Dense cushioning for solid stability + joint protection
- Eco-friendly, biodegradable + recyclable materials
- Long lasting water-based inks
- No toxins or harmful chemicals
Not sure which mat is right for you? See our mat decision making chart.
Size: 55" in diameter (139.7 cm)
Weight: 3.17 kg (7 lbs)
Materials: microfibre suede made from post-consumer recycled plastic bottles and sustainably harvested natural tree rubber.
Designed in Vancouver
*Oversized item, extra shipping charges apply
THE ALL-IN-ONE YOGA MAT
Care + Cleaning
Wipe with a damp cloth and a natural yoga mat spray like our calming Lavender and Tea Tree.
Hand wash as needed. Machine-wash for deep cleaning only in a front-loading washer with no agitator, on a light or delicate cycle. Use cold water, gentle detergent and no bleach to wash your mat.
Use a towel to remove excess water, never wring. Hang to dry only (no dryer), then roll up fabric side out. Store in a cool, dry area. Avoid prolonged sun exposure to keep your mat in great condition.
Supreme All-In-One Yoga Mat, Cork Mat or Pro Grip?
Not every scenario is covered here, as we all have our own personal preferences! Please contact us if you have any questions regarding our products.