This mat is part of The Mother Nature series designed by talented local photographer, Morgan Green. 5% of all sales will be donated to the BC Children's Hospital.
- Combination mat + towel. No need to drag an extra towel to class and no more towel bunching!
- High quality microfiber top layer heat fused to natural tree rubber base.
- Wet grip. Perfect for sweaty yogis!
- Eco-friendly. Free from toxins, chlorine, latex, silicone and phthalates.
- Hand wash or machine wash (no agitator in washing machine, gentle cycle, cold water, natural detergent, no bleach) and hang to dry (no dryer).
- Comes with a handy carrying strap.
Check out our mat decision making chart before you make your purchase.
Show your mat some love!
Keep it looking (and performing) as gorgeous as ever with these tips:
- To best preserve your mat and keep it in pristine condition- hand washing is the best option. Spritzing with your favourite mat cleaner and wiping it down with a cloth works brilliantly.
- Depending on how intensely sweaty your practice, occasionally you may want to pop your mat in the washing machine (front loading machine with no agitator, gentle cycle, cold water, mild detergent, no bleach) and hang to dry (no dryer). Treat your Supreme All-In-One Yoga mat like your favorite pair of jeans. Wash in the machine only when necessary!
- After machine washing, you can speed up drying time by wrapping your mat in a towel and pressing out excess water (do not wring). To avoid the rubber base stretching, do not leave your mat hanging for extended periods of time- if this happens, roll your mat up in the reverse direction of the bend and it will resolve to it's original shape.
- Avoid direct sunlight for extended periods of time in order to keep your design vibrant.
- If you have dry hands and feet, lightly spray or sprinkle your mat with water to increase grip until you really start to sweat.
Suitable for beginners to professionals.
Size: 187cm x 61cm x 3.5mm
Weight: 4 lbs
Designed in Vancouver by talented local photographer, Morgan Green.