Mea was a woman who always saw the positive light in everything and everyone. Her dream was to go to Hawaii and one of her last trips was to Maui to celebrate her retirement. She was a big supporter of the BC Children's hospital and loved children. May her positive spirit live on with this beautiful photograph captured by her daughter on their vacation together.This mat is part of The Mother Nature series designed by talented local photographer, Morgan Green. 5% of all sales will be donated to the BC Children's Hospital.
- Combination mat & towel. No need to drag an extra towel to class and no more towel bunching!
- Comes with a handy carrying strap.
- High quality microfiber top layer & natural tree rubber base.
- Grip increases with moisture. If you need more traction- simply spray or sprinkle your mat with water.
- Ultra-versatile. Use for hot yoga, vinyasa, Pilates, barre- whatever activity supports your soul.
- Exclusive designer prints.
- Free from toxins, chlorine, latex, silicone and phthalates. Kind to the environment, and no nasty chemical smell.
- Hand wash or machine wash (no agitator in washing machine, gentle cycle, cold water, no bleach).
- Hang to dry (no dryer). To speed up drying process, soak up the excess water with a towel before hanging.
Suitable for beginners to professionals.
Size: 187cm x 61cm x 3.5mm
Weight: 4 lbs
Designed in Vancouver by talented local photographer, Morgan Green.