Seventh & Oak Soy Wood Wick Candle- Namaste
Hello. I revere the divine within you.
Scent Notes: Jasmine, Ylang Ylang, Geranium & White Woods
Size: 3" w x 3.5" h
Burn time: +/- 50 hours
Namaste is usually spoken with a slight bow and hands pressed together, palms touching and fingers pointing upwards, thumbs close to the chest.
Ylang-ylang (pronounced "EE-lang EE-lang" ) is Tagalog for “flower of flowers”. This oil comes from the branches of the Cananga tree, native to Indonesia.
Geranium essential oil has been used for years to reduce stress and anxiety while increasing relaxation and overall mood.
This magical oil is also known to be an aphrodisiac, increase cognitive function, and relieve insomnia.
Welcome your overnight guests into your space with this candle - or before heading to bed for your beauty sleep. Just remember to blow it out before drifting off to dreamland.
Good to know
Before lighting your candle for the first time, trim your wick to 0.25” (or 3/16") above the wax and let your candle burn for 2 - 4 hours to achieve a full melt pool (meaning there is no unmelted wax along the corners of the candle jar).
Please refer to our candle care guide for more information.
- Failure to follow instructions could result in fire hazard, injury or smoke damage.
- Trim wick to 3/16” above wax for your candle to burn properly.
- Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
- To prevent fire, do not leave burning candles unattended.
- Do not place burning candles on or close to anything that is flammable.
- Keep burning candles out of reach of children.
- Do not touch candle vessel while it is burning as the container will be hot while candle is lit.