Seventh & Oak Soy Wood Wick Candle- Om
Harness divine energy and all it encompasses; genesis, preservation and freedom.
Scent Notes: Orange, Vanilla, Frankincense & Myrrh
Mood: Sacred, Warm & Spicy
Size: 3" w x 3.5" h
Burn time: +/- 50 hours
The Om candle contains mysterious spices and captivating, aromatic resins. Reminiscent of a great European basilica or a secret sacred altar.
The base notes in this candle include Frankincense and Myrrh. According to history, Myrrh oil served as a rejuvenating facial treatment, while frankincense was charred and ground into a power to make the heavy kohl eyeliner Egyptian women famously wore.⠀
Whether you're kickin' it solo on the weekend, or spending some much needed quality time with your loved ones, burn Om and relax, freeing your mind of any worries because you deserve it.
For those days you want to invite more spirituality in. Create a space reminiscent of the historical masterpieces in Rome.
Good to know
Before lighting your candle for the first time, trim your wick to 0.25” (or 3/16") above the wax and let your candle burn for 2 - 4 hours to achieve a full melt pool (meaning there is no unmelted wax along the corners of the candle jar).
Please refer to our candle care guide for more information.
- Failure to follow instructions could result in fire hazard, injury or smoke damage.
- Trim wick to 3/16” above wax for your candle to burn properly.
- Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
- To prevent fire, do not leave burning candles unattended.
- Do not place burning candles on or close to anything that is flammable.
- Keep burning candles out of reach of children.
- Do not touch candle vessel while it is burning as the container will be hot while candle is lit.