Seventh & Oak Soy Wood Wick Candle- Zen
Experience bliss as simple and confounding as meditation itself.
Scent Notes: Chinotto, Palo Santo, Sage & Cedarwood
Mood: Pure & Earthy
Size: 3" w x 3.5" h
Burn time: +/- 50 hours
Zen is a Japanese school of Mahayana Buddhism emphasizing the value of meditation and intuition. When you light the Zen candle, think about how you feel when your space is filled with good energy and positive thoughts.
The Zen candle is a combination of sweet, woody and fruity in one vessel. It has a more milder scent compared to the others so, if you’re looking for something that’s not overpowering but enough that you can smell it around, then Zen is your girl.
Palo santo, which is one of the middle notes in this candle is considered calming and grounding, yet energetic. The Palo Santo tree contains a family of phytochemicals called terpenes.
Scientific evidence suggests that the sense of smell is intimately tied to our sense of emotional well-being and our ability to cope with stress. Emotionally, Palo Santo oil is grounding and provides a sense of peacefulness and calm.
Burn the Zen candle when you want to cleanse your space to rid it of any negative energy and bring in all the good vibes.
Good to know
Before lighting your candle for the first time, trim your wick to 0.25” (or 3/16") above the wax and let your candle burn for 2 - 4 hours to achieve a full melt pool (meaning there is no unmelted wax along the corners of the candle jar).
Please refer to our candle care guide for more information.
- Failure to follow instructions could result in fire hazard, injury or smoke damage.
- Trim wick to 3/16” above wax for your candle to burn properly.
- Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
- To prevent fire, do not leave burning candles unattended.
- Do not place burning candles on or close to anything that is flammable.
- Keep burning candles out of reach of children.
- Do not touch candle vessel while it is burning as the container will be hot while candle is lit.